2019 UBW: Sunday, July 28 – Saturday, August 3, 2019 | Application deadline: Friday, May 31, 2019
There are two ways to apply for UBW:
Please fill out the application completely. If you have questions about the application, please contact Brooke Hathaway at 385.351.8436.
Eligibility Requirements to Attend UBW:
- Student must not have previously attended UBW.
- Student must be a current high school sophomore or junior.
- Student must have permission from a parent/guardian.
- Student must have the endorsement of a high school teacher, counselor, or administrator.
- Student must have no history of disciplinary problems.
- Student must complete a short paragraph (three to four sentences) stating why you’d like to attend UBW.
- Student must sign the code of conduct.
- Student must complete all forms (information sheet, code of conduct, video consent).
- Application must be submitted prior to the deadline: May 31, 2019.
- Submit the online application or mail-in application (address below).
- Once application is submitted, you will receive one of three letters: an acceptance letter with further details, a denial letter, or a missing information letter.
- If you receive an acceptance letter, you will receive additional forms required for your participation in UBW: an information/health form, a media/video release form, and a code of conduct form. You must complete and submit all forms before the deadline to attend UBW.
- Upon acceptance:
- The 2019 tuition/registration fee per student is $100, if the application is received before the registration deadline (May 31, 2019). Please mail a check or money order, payable to Foundation for Private Enterprise Education to the address below along with the required forms. (Online payment option coming soon!)
- Please also mail or email a head shot (it does not need to be professional) of the student along with the required forms. Please email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Utah Business Week
Attn: Brooke Hathaway
100 W Towne Ridge Pkwy
Sandy, UT 84070