UBW 2017: July 30 - August 5 / Application Deadline: May 31, 2017
You can apply one of two ways:
Please fill in all fields. If you have any questions contact Chelci Fullmer at 385.351.8340.
Requirements to attend Utah Business Week
- If you have previously attended UBW you may not apply again.
- Be a current high school sophomore or junior.
- Have the expressed written permission of parent/guardian .
- Have the endorsement of a high school teacher, counselor or administrator.
- Have no history of disciplinary problems.
- Complete a short essay stating why you would like to attend UBW.
- Signed Code of Conduct.
- Complete all other forms (information sheet, code of conduct, video consent).
- Submit information prior to the deadline date.
- Submit online application or paper application and submit by mail.
- Once submitted you will receive one of three letters: An acceptance letter, a denial letter, or a missing information letter.
- If you receive an acceptance letter, you will receive several forms: information/health form, video release form, and a code of conduct form. You must complete all forms and mail them back before the deadline in order to attend Utah Business Week.
- The cost of registration for 2017 per student is $100 if application is received before registration deadline. Please send a check or money order payable to Foundation for Private Enterprise Education. Please send registration fee when sending all other final forms.
- Please mail or e-mail photo of student with all other forms.
Utah Business Week
Attn: Chelci Fullmer
100 West Towne Ridge Parkway
Sandy, Utah 84070