We are excited for you to come to UBW and experience the BEST WEEK of your Summer. UBW 2017 will take place from July 30 - August 5.
In the application, you are asked to fill in your student information, parent/guardian information, and answer some questions. Please fill in all fields. If you have any questions you may contact Chelci Fullmer at 385.351.8340.
Requirements to attend Utah Business Week
- If you have previously attended UBW you may not apply again.
- Be a current high school sophomore or junior.
- Have the expressed written permission of parent/guardian.
- Have the endorsement of a high school teacher, counselor or administrator.
- Have no history of disciplinary problems.
- Complete a short paragraph (3 to 4 sentences) stating why you would like to attend UBW.
- Signed Code of Conduct.
- Complete all forms.
- Submit information prior to the deadline date.
- Fill in and submit application form or download application and submit by mail.
- Once submitted you will receive an acceptance letter, a denial letter, or a missing information letter.
- The cost for UBW is $100. You can pay online or send a check made out to The Foundation for Private Enterprise.
- Please send a picture of the student.
Your application will be reviewd upon receipt and the UBW board has the right to refuse your application for any reason.
Utah Business Week
Attn: Chelci Fullmer
100 West Towne Ridge Parkway
Sandy, Utah 84070